So I've been in Canada for about a week now. I'd love to tell you that it's been really exciting and I've met lots of new people and discovered new places. Unfortunately, I've spent almost all of my time at my parents' place doing very little by way of excitement. I have, however, made friends with a squirrel. This little guy, pictured below, comes to the back door twice every day, like clockwork, at 9 AM and noon. Now, he doesn't come without reason--this reason might the same reason that he might be a bit obese! I've been feeding him walnuts when he shows up, and he absolutely loves them!
Monday, 5 December 2011
My New Friend
So I've been in Canada for about a week now. I'd love to tell you that it's been really exciting and I've met lots of new people and discovered new places. Unfortunately, I've spent almost all of my time at my parents' place doing very little by way of excitement. I have, however, made friends with a squirrel. This little guy, pictured below, comes to the back door twice every day, like clockwork, at 9 AM and noon. Now, he doesn't come without reason--this reason might the same reason that he might be a bit obese! I've been feeding him walnuts when he shows up, and he absolutely loves them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment